Editing GPO

Hello, I posted a quation about Windows XP on a W2K
domain, and thanks to Philip Nunn who put some light to
this problem, but can any body let me know ( or point out
a link on )how to edit the group policy from a windows
xp/server 2003 workstation to make it comapatible with
2000.
Many thanks

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:58:13 -0700, "Muhalb"

>Hello, I posted a quation about Windows XP on a W2K
>domain, and thanks to Philip Nunn who put some light to
>this problem, but can any body let me know ( or point out
>a link on )how to edit the group policy from a windows
>xp/server 2003 workstation to make it comapatible with
>2000.
>Many thanks

See tip 4252 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

Jerold Schulman