How to pull emails from POP3 account to Exchange 2000

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Hello,

I want to get emails for half of the people from our organization. However,
our provider says that they push only all emails or none. Since we cannot
handle all the emails, I wonder if there is a way to pull our emails
individually from the POP3 accounts to our Exchange Server. This way we
would just pull the accounts that we want.

I wonder if that's possible using MS Exchange 2000 on Win 2000. Please let
me if it is possible and if there is any documentation or guiding on that.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
asdf

Hi there,

This functionality is not built into Exchange 2000, however, there are
several third party vendors who sell POP3 connectors.

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com