Im not getting email notifications for my thread replys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uther39

Distinguished
As above really, im really confused here, ive been a member of these forums for a fair while now, the problem is i have stopped getting email notifications telling me of replys to threads i have either started or im taking part in, oh and yes i do make sure the option is activated on the threads i am taking part in, its also marked in my profile choices as yes, to receive email notifications, yet to no avail i still dont receive any, again up until 1 week ago this was not an issue. Anybody any ideas?

Now you mention it, I've only been receiving mail notification on some quite old threads lately. My Profile choice is to receive them and I've clicked on the icon in this thread and will let you know if I receive a mail when someone else posts.

Uther39

Distinguished
Well the sad thing is if i dont receive them then its very difficult to follow my threads or others i have answered, which makes it not worth being on toms sadly as i do so love it.

Stick with us, uther - your contributions are valued. A quick look through your regular Forums will show the blue flags showing posts have been added to one you've posted in.

OK so the resetting of those hasn't worked in this country for a year or so, most of them disappear when you've visited that thread again.

randomizer

Champion

I use the widget thing on the right side of the forum (only visible if you don't hide the right column) to track replies to threads. It's more up to date and doesn't spam my inbox.

Nedal0

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2012
THREAD NOTIFICATION EMAILS NOT WORKING ! PLEASE FIX IT !

Very frustrating issue with thread notification emails. How are we supposed to help other when so so so much effort is needed to even find a thread you are helping on ?

Please fix the issue or find a solution. It takes too much effort than usual the help anyone any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.