reception in Ukiah, Northern Cal?

Hi - Posting for a friend: Can anyone tell me how good the reception is
in the Ukiah, CA area and northern California more generally? My friend
is leaning towards Cingular, but if there's a better service (esp. for
Ukiah...), she'd love to know.

Many thanks!

Sally
1 answer Last reply
More about reception ukiah northern

    I had good reception in Ukiah I live in the foothills of the Serrias and I
    havent had too much dead spots
    you have a 30 day love it or send it back
    <ro222000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi - Posting for a friend: Can anyone tell me how good the reception is
    > in the Ukiah, CA area and northern California more generally? My friend
    > is leaning towards Cingular, but if there's a better service (esp. for
    > Ukiah...), she'd love to know.
    >
    > Many thanks!
    >
    > Sally

Cingular Internet Service Providers