reception in Ukiah, Northern Cal?

Last response: in Network Providers
December 9, 2004 9:31:46 AM

Hi - Posting for a friend: Can anyone tell me how good the reception is
in the Ukiah, CA area and northern California more generally? My friend
is leaning towards Cingular, but if there's a better service (esp. for
Ukiah...), she'd love to know.

Many thanks!

Sally
December 10, 2004 2:45:17 AM

I had good reception in Ukiah I live in the foothills of the Serrias and I
havent had too much dead spots
you have a 30 day love it or send it back

!