cant install cd burner software

Andrew

my comupter is completely @#$%.
I just want to install the cd burner software so I can
back some stuff up and re-install.
upon running setup i get the message "administrator has
set policies preventing this installation"

I'm the administrator.
the software is nero.

please help.

matt

I would suggest going to your DC and looking at the group
policy that applies to the OU that your account is in,
also look at the policies above that, there is most
likely a policy setting somewhere that is denying
installation of either a specified file or installations
all together. Hope this helps.