Userenv 1000

Hello,

I get quite a few of the following errors:

Source: Userenv
Category: None
Event ID: 1000
User: NT Authority\System
Windows cannot query for the list of Group Policy
objects. A message that describes the reason for this was
previously logged by this computer.

Of course, I can't find the "previously" log. The error
is being logged only on a few Windows 2000 Advanced
(member) servers. No other server has this problem. All
servers our in the 'Computers OU'.

Any ideas? Suggestions? Please Help.

Thanks....
2 answers Last reply
More about userenv 1000

    See it this helps:
    Q279432 - Event ID 1000 and 1202 Messages May Occur Every Five Minutes on
    the Domain Controller
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q279/4/32.ASP

    You also might want to check out www.eventid.net.

    Regards,
    /Jimmy
    --
    Jimmy Andersson, Q Advice AB
    Microsoft MVP - Directory Services

    "H" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I get quite a few of the following errors:
    >
    > Source: Userenv
    > Category: None
    > Event ID: 1000
    > User: NT Authority\System
    > Windows cannot query for the list of Group Policy
    > objects. A message that describes the reason for this was
    > previously logged by this computer.
    >
    > Of course, I can't find the "previously" log. The error
    > is being logged only on a few Windows 2000 Advanced
    > (member) servers. No other server has this problem. All
    > servers our in the 'Computers OU'.
    >
    > Any ideas? Suggestions? Please Help.
    >
    > Thanks....

    Thanks for the reply, but it didn't help.

Policy Servers Windows