Policy blocks 'edit - find on this page'

I work in a school and we use policies to lock users
desktops down.

A policy is blocking 'edit - find on this page', the error
is: 'this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions
on this computer'

I can't see a policy that relates to this problem.

Any ideas much appreciated

Steve

What operating system and clinet computers are they.

Windows 2000 server with 2000 pro clients

<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> said

> Windows 2000 server with 2000 pro clients

Have you disbaled the right-click context menus in IE by any chance?

Andy.