Desktop Wallpaper - Remove Web Content?

I'm in the process of migrating my users from NT4 to W2K AD. So far so good except that everytime I log for the first time as the user onto the new domain then half my background logo is gone and it says "You haven;t configured your Internet Explorer settings" so then what I usually do is to "make all folders visible" and then turn it off again and the web content will dissappear and my logo is perfect. But this will only happens for the first time that the user logs onto the new domain.

Is there a way that I can get rid of the web content for users backgrounds?

The reason is when you turn on Active Desktop (using Group Policy), "Display
Properties -> Web Tab -> Show Web content on my Active Desktop -> My Current
Home Pade" is checked by default . A user can disable it, but manualy only.
There is no option like "Disable Show Web content on my Active Desktop" in
Group Policies. But there is an option "User Configuration -> Administrative
Templates -> Desktop -> Disable all items" there. Just enable it and all
will be all right.