can't destroy tombstones in Baram's lair

I'm missing something here for sure. I wiped out all the praying
skeletons in the ritual, the greater mummy, all other mummies, and the
yuan-ti conjurer. There are no living (if the term applies) undead
near the tombstones. When I click on them, the game either thinks I
want to talk to them or it gives me the text telling me they're part
of a ritual. Well, hell, that much I figured out. I open the radial
menu and click on attack, but when I use it on the tombstones nothing
happens.

While I'm down that way, the surviving yuan-ti necromancer keeps
whipping stuff up (it has to be him). What am I missing?

jkk

Jonathan K. wrote:
> of a ritual. Well, hell, that much I figured out. I open the radial
> menu and click on attack, but when I use it on the tombstones nothing
> happens.

Open the radial menu and click on Bash, just like for chests and doors.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

If you insist on emailing me, remove all the **JUNK** first

TRENDING THREADS