Change path of install package without removing package

boomstick

Hey All!

I was wondering if it's possible to change the path of an assigned policy in
a GPO.

I have office2k3 being assigned and pushed out from one server and I want to
move it to another.

Is there a way that I can change the path and just do a redeploy, as opposed
to deleting the package and recreating another? If I have to delete the
package, I would think that it would need to install the entire application
again. I would like to avoid that if possible.

Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated.

Jared

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You sound like a power hungry tyrant!

Good Job! : )

"BoomStick" <jared_luker-remove this-@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> Hey All!
>
> I was wondering if it's possible to change the path of an assigned policy
in
> a GPO.
>
> I have office2k3 being assigned and pushed out from one server and I want
> move it to another.
>
> Is there a way that I can change the path and just do a redeploy, as
opposed
> to deleting the package and recreating another? If I have to delete the
> package, I would think that it would need to install the entire
application
> again. I would like to avoid that if possible.
>
> Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated.
>
> Jared

Have the Domain Admin Gods create u a new GPO