remove Accessories from programs group

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Is there a way to remove the accessories from the programs group with a GPO?
I would like to remove as mush as possible on the computer. users only need
to access a shortcut on the desktop. I would like to remove all the icons on
the desktop except the one that i put on the desktop.

thanks

boomstick

You sound like a power hungry tyrant!

Good Job! : )