IE OPTIONS

Internet Explorer's AutoComplete feature handily
remembers the user names, passwords and other data that
yu need to enter repeatedly in online forms, so you don't
have to type the data in every time.

If we don't want other users to use our passowrd, can we
delete/clear/block this option using Group Policies.

Thanks
Lalanthi

Yes we can.

GPO -> User Configuration -> Administrative templates -> Windows
Components -> Internet Explorer

There is an option called "Do not allow AutoComplete to save Passwords"
there. Enable it.

"Lalanthi Lawrence" <l.lawrence@staff.tara.nsw.edu.au> wrote in message
> Internet Explorer's AutoComplete feature handily
> remembers the user names, passwords and other data that
> yu need to enter repeatedly in online forms, so you don't
> have to type the data in every time.
>
> If we don't want other users to use our passowrd, can we
> delete/clear/block this option using Group Policies.
>
> Thanks
> Lalanthi

TRENDING THREADS