logon script not running under OU

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

I created two OUs, Then assigned a simple script to run to both. Its running
on one OU but not another.

Same machine that I moved from one OU to another. Any ideas on how to
troubleshoot this?

Possibly changes have not propagated yet. Run gpresult on the problem
machine in the new GPO to see if it reports it in the correct OU, what
policies are being applied, and last time policy was applied. --- Steve