cep_crafting.erf file from community expansion pack

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 31, 2004 5:06:29 PM

Hi, I downloaded the community expansion pack v1.01 and there's a file with
it called cep_crafting.erf that the docs say should be put into the erf
folder. I don't seem to have an erf folder though, do I create one or what?
Anonymous
June 1, 2004 1:00:06 AM

Tel wrote:
> Hi, I downloaded the community expansion pack v1.01 and there's a file with
> it called cep_crafting.erf that the docs say should be put into the erf
> folder. I don't seem to have an erf folder though, do I create one or what?

You can create an /erf folder if you want, but it doesn't really matter.
ERF files are designed to be imported directly into a module, and it
doesn't matter where you put it.
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

If you insist on emailing me, remove all the **JUNK** first
!