cep_crafting.erf file from community expansion pack

Hi, I downloaded the community expansion pack v1.01 and there's a file with
it called cep_crafting.erf that the docs say should be put into the erf
folder. I don't seem to have an erf folder though, do I create one or what?
1 answer Last reply
More about cep_crafting file community expansion pack

    Tel wrote:
    > Hi, I downloaded the community expansion pack v1.01 and there's a file with
    > it called cep_crafting.erf that the docs say should be put into the erf
    > folder. I don't seem to have an erf folder though, do I create one or what?

    You can create an /erf folder if you want, but it doesn't really matter.
    ERF files are designed to be imported directly into a module, and it
    doesn't matter where you put it.
    --
    Barry Scott Will
    Pyric RPG Publications

    If you insist on emailing me, remove all the **JUNK** first

Games Video Games