File & Print Sharing GPO

I am trying to automate changeing the File & Print Sharing
settings to yes or no using a GPO or batch file script
that I can assign to computers in AD. I am having trouble
finding any information on the web to automate this proces.

Thank you,
Gerald

You might be able to script it with a startup script using netsh or other
script, however you can configure the GPO for the OU to disable the server
service which will disable file and print sharing. --- Steve