best full tower case

apt403

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2006
The BEST full tower case? Price is no object? Well, a Soldam case of course! They make Lian-Li's look like something you would get for $5 at the local salvation army. There already pretty expensive, sometimes over $450 for there higher end models, and there unavailable (atleast legally) everywhere expect Taiwan and Japan.

If you dont want to fly half way around the world for a case then i would get a Stacker 830, Thermaltake Armor, or pretty much anything anything Lian-Li.

lewbaseball07

Distinguished
May 25, 2006
ahhh...man..something about lian li doesnt float my boat

there just GAY

there not cool AT all....nothing...nothing...

No cool lights...No coolness...

The one on newegg is the ugliest thing on the planet...mabe the universe

Dante_Jose_Cuervo

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
Lian-Li isn't about that opulence that other gaming and mainstream cases are going for. They're more about simplicity. It's a different crowd they're after. That's why I have a PC-201B. 12 hdd bays... and still have great airflow.

NumenorLord

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I'd try out the SST-TJ07-BW. It simple yet classy - taller than the TJ07 as well. Also, instead of 4 5.25" bay drives, it has 7. The case window is big and beautiful, offering a fantastic view of the PC's innards. Soldam might be good for HTPC's, but Silverstone is the way to go for the whole "wow!" factor.

apt403

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2006
color_bk2.jpg

It speaks for itself.

Felopian_Turtle

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2006
NZXT Zero is a nice case, would be even nicer if it had a removable mobo tray but oh well. Moves lots of air just dont put any thunderblade fans in it like i did, unless you dont mind turning your room into a wind tunnel. Oh and cable management inside the Zero kinda blows. But it was the nicest case with the most airlow within my budget so I'm happy

apt403

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2006
apt403 Nice case! Whats the make/model for that case? Do you have a website I can check out?

Its a Soldman case, i think its an Alcadia Evolution. Soldams site is down right now, and theres not much info about then in english since there only avalible in Japan and Taiwan. Ive they might have gone bankrupt, but it might have been the actual manufacturer of the cases. I'd like some more info about them as well, i would probably fly to japan to get a Soldam case.

This thread has alot more pics if your interested.

lewbaseball07

Distinguished
May 25, 2006
is my current case bigger than the armor?!?!?!?!?

its a mge viper..not the new one..the older one..

u was comparing the dimensions and it seems bigger!!!
that doesnt seem right....

Noya

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2006
I got to say I dislike the Thermaltake and all the other cheezy looking cases with windows and lights and all that "bling". I would take a clean and classy Lian Li or Silverstone anyday.

lambofgode3x

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2006
you know...iam starting to like nzxt alot.

there cases are freaking awesome looking...put are they good quality?

i absolutely love my nzxt zero. even though it doesnt have a motherboard tray, it's still easy to work with. and as long as you have a modular power supply, the cable management is not a problem. i do have to say that i recommend this case up and down.

waylander

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2004
I got to say I dislike the Thermaltake and all the other cheezy looking cases with windows and lights and all that "bling". I would take a clean and classy Lian Li or Silverstone anyday.

That's great for you but please don't bash what other guys are using... I don't make fun of your car or your mom so leave my case alone.