More than one GPO on the same OU

Hi
General Knowlwdge/Basic Question
I get confused between:
1: BLOCK POLICY INHERITANCE
2: NO OVERRIDE option of a GPO
3: PRIORITY (When 2 or more GPOs are applied on the same
OU)

I have a domain called AQ. This AQ domain has an
Organizational Unit OU called ClientsOU where specific
client computer accounts and user accounts reside.

I configured my DEFAULT DOMAIN POLICY GPO linked to the
whole domain with a simple GPO for testing. I only changed
the settings found on:
COMPUTER CONFIGURATION
ADMINISTRATIVE TEMPLATES
WINDOWS COMPONENTS
WINDOWS INSTALLER
ALWAYS INSTALL WITH ELEVATED PRIVILAGES to (ENABLED)

The rest of the GPO is left untouched (NOT CONFIGURED)
On the ClientsOU instead, I added another GPO called
ClientsOUGPO, where I configured only the following item:
COMPUTER CONFIGURATION
ADMINISTRATIVE TEMPLATES
WINDOWS COMPONENTS
WINDOWS INSTALLER
ENABLE USER CONTROL OVER INSTALLS to (ENABLED).

Question(s):
1: Does that mean that the resultant configuration on
computers in the ClientsOU get BOTH settings enabled?
In other words, the
ENABLE USER CONTROL OVER INSTALLS (NOT CONFIGURED) of the
domain becomes (ENABLED) on the client PCs, and also
ALWAYS INSTALL WITH ELEVATED PRIVILAGES becomes (ENABLED)
too?

2: If I check the BLOCK POLICY ENHERITANCE on the
properties of ClientsOU, does that mean that I won't get
ANY configuration from the DEFAULT DOMAIN POLICY settings?
Meaning, will I only get :
ENABLE USER CONTROL OVER INSTALLS set to (ENABLED) while
the rest remain set to (NOT CONFIGURED)?

3: The priority I believe is connected to two ore more
conflicting settings, and that the highest GPO set on an
OU wins the battle, right?

4: And finally, If I have 2 or more GPOs linked to the
same OU, the resultant Computer/User settings would be the
SUM of all GPOs' settings, but of course, with exception
to conflicting settings of the same items where the
highest GPO gets applied! RIGHT?

Thanks a lot.
Ihab

Please read answers inline.

You may found the follow link help full.

How does the Group Policy 'No Override' and 'Block Inheritance' work?
http://www.winnetmag.com/Article/ArticleID/15420/15420.html

--
Regards
Christoffer Andersson

"Ihab Abedrabbo" <ihab17@hotmail.com> skrev i meddelandet
> Hi
> General Knowlwdge/Basic Question
> I get confused between:
> 1: BLOCK POLICY INHERITANCE
> 2: NO OVERRIDE option of a GPO
> 3: PRIORITY (When 2 or more GPOs are applied on the same
> OU)
>
> I have a domain called AQ. This AQ domain has an
> Organizational Unit OU called ClientsOU where specific
> client computer accounts and user accounts reside.
>
> I configured my DEFAULT DOMAIN POLICY GPO linked to the
> whole domain with a simple GPO for testing. I only changed
> the settings found on:
> COMPUTER CONFIGURATION
> ADMINISTRATIVE TEMPLATES
> WINDOWS COMPONENTS
> WINDOWS INSTALLER
> ALWAYS INSTALL WITH ELEVATED PRIVILAGES to (ENABLED)
>
> The rest of the GPO is left untouched (NOT CONFIGURED)
> On the ClientsOU instead, I added another GPO called
> ClientsOUGPO, where I configured only the following item:
> COMPUTER CONFIGURATION
> ADMINISTRATIVE TEMPLATES
> WINDOWS COMPONENTS
> WINDOWS INSTALLER
> ENABLE USER CONTROL OVER INSTALLS to (ENABLED).
>
> Question(s):
> 1: Does that mean that the resultant configuration on
> computers in the ClientsOU get BOTH settings enabled?
> In other words, the
> ENABLE USER CONTROL OVER INSTALLS (NOT CONFIGURED) of the
> domain becomes (ENABLED) on the client PCs, and also
> ALWAYS INSTALL WITH ELEVATED PRIVILAGES becomes (ENABLED)
> too?

[Christoffer Andersson]
Yes you are right here. The ALWAYS INSTALL WITH ELEVATED PRIVILAGES needs to
be set in both User Configuration Part and Computer Configuration Part to be
come active.

> 2: If I check the BLOCK POLICY ENHERITANCE on the
> properties of ClientsOU, does that mean that I won't get
> ANY configuration from the DEFAULT DOMAIN POLICY settings?
> Meaning, will I only get :
> ENABLE USER CONTROL OVER INSTALLS set to (ENABLED) while
> the rest remain set to (NOT CONFIGURED)?

[Christoffer Andersson]
Yes no policys from higher-level objects are applied, No Override Option
takes precedence over Block Inheritance

> 3: The priority I believe is connected to two ore more
> conflicting settings, and that the highest GPO set on an
> OU wins the battle, right?

[Christoffer Andersson]
Yes if a No Override Option are set to anyother.

> 4: And finally, If I have 2 or more GPOs linked to the
> same OU, the resultant Computer/User settings would be the
> SUM of all GPOs' settings, but of course, with exception
> to conflicting settings of the same items where the
> highest GPO gets applied! RIGHT?

[Christoffer Andersson]
The down level GPO will be used if some settings conflicting