Cannot Implement Policy

Hey There People,
We have a Winnt4 (sp6a) Domain with Win2k workstations. We
are trying to setup roaming policies, which were setup
once and working, but after the server was rebuilt hasn't
worked since. Everything looks the same and is in the
right spot as the old ones, (C:\winnt\system32
\repl\import\scripts) but it does not seem to take. We
also tried deleting ntconfig.pol and config.pol, then
recreated them, still no go. This was all after waiting
hours after each change, to make sure each of the policies
and changes took.
Any Ideas?

George

ntconfig.pol are not supported for Windows2000 and WindowsXP clients.

--
Regards
Christoffer Andersson