FS- Nokia 3620 with extras, unlocked 150$

Last response: in Network Providers
December 9, 2004 8:39:42 PM

PHONE DETAILS Nokia 3620 (from ATT)
--------------------
Price(Currency): 150$ US shipped
Color: Dark blue face (att)
Inclu
ded: Everything, including 2 extra face plates, Krusell leather case and
Body Glove case.
Unlocked: Yes
Used/Tested Networks: Att and Cingular (use both sims)
LifeTimer: 40+ hours
Condition: Like new, few little scratches, ATT brand taken off.

SELLING DETAILS WIll ship anywhere in US --------------------
Location: Coral Springs, FL
Shipping: UPS/USPS/Fedex
Payment: [/b] Paypal preferred, will accept checks after they clear ( 3-5
working days)
Contact: domchin@bellsouth.net, or highlife_@hotmail.com for MSN
messenger.

NOTES:
--------------------

Phone comes with alot of extras. I have all the manuals/discs, headset, 2
extra faceplates (both Black), 2 carrying cases (Krusell and Body Glove)
Nokia 16mb MMC card.

Looking to sell to upgrade to a 6620, this phone is great and has served me
very well. I would like it to go to a good home, someone who will love it as
much as I do. Series 60 phones are just plain AWESOME....150$ for a series
60 phone with alot of extras....get this while you can.

Will take more pictures upon request. If you wish to contact me please send
a MSN message at highlife_@hotmail.com.
Anonymous
December 13, 2004 3:24:36 AM

Price dopped 140$ shipped....160$ will add BT dongle.

"Dominic Chin" <domchin@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
news:D q4ud.57787$Dm2.55879@bignews1.bellsouth.net...
> PHONE DETAILS Nokia 3620 (from ATT)
> --------------------
> Price(Currency): 150$ US shipped
> Color: Dark blue face (att)
> Inclu
> ded: Everything, including 2 extra face plates, Krusell leather case and
> Body Glove case.
> Unlocked: Yes
> Used/Tested Networks: Att and Cingular (use both sims)
> LifeTimer: 40+ hours
> Condition: Like new, few little scratches, ATT brand taken off.
>
> SELLING DETAILS WIll ship anywhere in US --------------------
> Location: Coral Springs, FL
> Shipping: UPS/USPS/Fedex
> Payment: [/b] Paypal preferred, will accept checks after they clear ( 3-5
> working days)
> Contact: domchin@bellsouth.net, or highlife_@hotmail.com for MSN
> messenger.
>
> NOTES:
> --------------------
>
> Phone comes with alot of extras. I have all the manuals/discs, headset, 2
> extra faceplates (both Black), 2 carrying cases (Krusell and Body Glove)
> Nokia 16mb MMC card.
>
> Looking to sell to upgrade to a 6620, this phone is great and has served
> me
> very well. I would like it to go to a good home, someone who will love it
> as
> much as I do. Series 60 phones are just plain AWESOME....150$ for a series
> 60 phone with alot of extras....get this while you can.
>
> Will take more pictures upon request. If you wish to contact me please
> send
> a MSN message at highlife_@hotmail.com.

Anonymous
December 13, 2004 7:31:00 AM

How soon do you need to sell?
December 14, 2004 2:55:48 AM

Check your Gmail Alex...

Dom

"Alex723" <AlexAinslie@gmail.com> wrote in message
> How soon do you need to sell?

Anonymous
December 15, 2004 1:33:17 AM

Check you email again Alex...

> Check your Gmail Alex...
>
> Dom
>

> "Alex723" <AlexAinslie@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> How soon do you need to sell?

Anonymous
December 16, 2004 3:36:39 AM

Still for sale, 150$ shipped will add BT dongle.

!