Devest8r has mentioned a module called "The Nether Scrolls" in a few posts.
What is it and where does it come from?

> > Devest8r has mentioned a module called "The Nether Scrolls" in a few
posts.
> > What is it and where does it come from?
>
> http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/1071085269718.shtml

It is a "bridging" module between NWN OC and HotU... since a new character
finishing NWN OC and SoU is usually about level 12, and HotU states it is
best to start with level 12 - 15 characters, so NS fills the gap - it takes
you to level 15 and tells a story about the characters/henchmen you've
known.

> It is a "bridging" module between NWN OC and HotU... since a new character
> finishing NWN OC and SoU is usually about level 12, and HotU states it is
> best to start with level 12 - 15 characters, so NS fills the gap - it
takes
> you to level 15 and tells a story about the characters/henchmen you've
> known.

You haven't played the OC in a while, have you ? At the end of the OC you
are level 15-16. The bridging modules are only there to fill the gap between
SoU and HotU.

> You haven't played the OC in a while, have you ? At the end of the OC you
> are level 15-16. The bridging modules are only there to fill the gap
between
> SoU and HotU.

I stand corrected.

I haven't fired up my NWN for at least two months now. Many other games are
in the queue.

"KC Wong" <my@privacy.net> wrote in message
> > You haven't played the OC in a while, have you ? At the end of the OC
you
> > are level 15-16. The bridging modules are only there to fill the gap
> between
> > SoU and HotU.
>
> I stand corrected.
>
> I haven't fired up my NWN for at least two months now. Many other games
are
> in the queue.

Wow !

Since finding the game about two months ago it's been at least two hours
every day for me !

"Manky Badger" <spam@puritanDOTfreeserve.FULLSTOPcoSPOTuk> wrote in message news:<c9pi65$8p7$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk>...

> Wow !
>
> Since finding the game about two months ago it's been at least two hours
> every day for me !

Same here, when I can find the time. Finished the OC, SoU, and HotU
months ago. But there are many, many fan-made modules to go through.
Most good, some bad/buggy, but all interesting. So, thanks, all you
mod-builders!