Group Policy!! Changing settings for only a specific user ..

I need to assign specific user rights and accesses without
changing the admin rights...All I can seem to is change
the settings on the GPE, and it affects the whole OS!
Please help me with this....I am stuck!
1 answer Last reply
More about group policy changing settings specific user

    Could you please clarify your question? If you are trying to assign a
    specific user certain user rights you can do this through a Group Policy
    Object. (Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local
    Policies\User Rights Assignment to be specific) When you modify these
    settings just add the new user/group and give them the individual rights
    that you wish them to have. If you only want the user to have these rights
    on a specific subset of computers, create a new OU, move the computer's
    account to that OU, and configure the user rights in a new Group Policy
    Object on that OU.

    Hope that answers your questions,

    Adam Arndt

Policy Microsoft Windows