Inactive User Account

I heard that there is a way to disable a user account after 30 days on inactivity. Any clues?

If you have a XP Pro machine on the domain you can install W2003 Adminpak on it and
then use dsquery and dsmod to do what you want. For instance you can use dsquery user
with the -inactive parameter for number of weeks and pipe it to the dsmod command to
disable those accounts found with the dsquery. See the link below for more
etails. --- Steve

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/using/productdoc/en/default.asp?url=/windowsxp/home/using/productdoc/en/DS_command_line_tools.asp