Any good modules for char lvl 25+?

Hi there
Anyone can recommend a module or two suited for epic characters?
I have some characters at lvl 25-30 and would like to play them some
more in stead of creating a new character each time.
After all, neither the original campaign or the two official
expansions are any challenge for higher level characters.

Xstof wrote:
> Anyone can recommend a module or two suited for epic characters?
> I have some characters at lvl 25-30 and would like to play them some
> more in stead of creating a new character each time.
> After all, neither the original campaign or the two official
> expansions are any challenge for higher level characters.

I'm playing Sands of Fate right now; it's pretty good. Started with a
F23R3, and it's been a _little_ light, but appropriate..

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 15:58:44 GMT, John Baker <baker-j@ix.netcom.com>
wrote:

>I'm playing Sands of Fate right now; it's pretty good. Started with a
>F23R3, and it's been a _little_ light, but appropriate..

Thanks, I'll check it out!

"Xstof" <xstof256_spam_me_and_die_@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 15:58:44 GMT, John Baker <baker-j@ix.netcom.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I'm playing Sands of Fate right now; it's pretty good. Started with a
> >F23R3, and it's been a _little_ light, but appropriate..
>
> Thanks, I'll check it out!

Well, the Series "Hand of Wu Jen" (I think) ends up in the 4th module
designed for high level characters. It's a bit more fun to play the whole
series with the same set of characters, though, and it starts about lvl 6 or
7. It's also definitely adult fare and for high end machines. Darn good
series, though.

Also, although it was kind of confusing in places, I enjoyed the "Throne of
Blood" module. It has a sort of wraparound version of the Abyss which takes
some time to figure out and get through.

> Well, the Series "Hand of Wu Jen" (I think) ends up in the 4th module
> designed for high level characters. It's a bit more fun to play the whole
> series with the same set of characters, though, and it starts about lvl 6
or
> 7. It's also definitely adult fare and for high end machines. Darn good
> series, though.
>
> Also, although it was kind of confusing in places, I enjoyed the "Throne
of
> Blood" module. It has a sort of wraparound version of the Abyss which
takes
> some time to figure out and get through.

Modders apparently still have a hard time doing anything for chars that are
30+. The post-HotU contest had only 3 entries, and these modules are meant
to take you to 30, not beyond.

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 05:53:55 GMT, seeker124 wrote:

> Well, the Series "Hand of Wu Jen" (I think) ends up in the 4th module
> designed for high level characters. It's a bit more fun to play the
> whole series with the same set of characters, though, and it starts
> about lvl 6 or 7. It's also definitely adult fare and for high end
> machines. Darn good series, though.

Would that actually be _A Call for Heroes_ of which _The Hand of Wu Jan_
is the second module in the series?

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/Aulslime2.shtml

- W. Citoan
--
What signature?

Dirk Dreidoppel wrote:
> Modders apparently still have a hard time doing anything for chars that are
> 30+. The post-HotU contest had only 3 entries, and these modules are meant
> to take you to 30, not beyond.

The Post HotU module contest was pretty much a fiasco. Two months is not
enough to develop anything really worthwhile unless you have no other
life. The three entries that were made are all extremely short and lack
many of the extras most people expect (like henchmen).
--
Barry Scott Will
Pyric RPG Publications

If you insist on emailing me, remove all the **JUNK** first