G

Linda *********
account *******

I bought a Kodak ESP5250 ES Printer and I have nothing but problems with it and want to return it.
I will not stop shooting paper out and will not print.
It keeps saying either...paper jam..ink cartridge empty.
I have spent hours trying to get it to work and finally decided to return it.
Could you please send me a UPS print label so I can return it with no more expense?
Please send the email to ******** since I have no printer.

Thank you

Linda

EDIT: Please don't post personal information.

G

You do know this is Tom's Hardware forum and not Newegg. No one here is going to send you a shipping label.

Feb 24, 2006
I bought a Kodak ESP5250 ES Printer and I have nothing but problems with it and want to return it.
I will not stop shooting paper out and will not print.
It keeps saying either...paper jam..ink cartridge empty.
I have spent hours trying to get it to work and finally decided to return it.
Could you please send me a UPS print label so I can return it with no more expense?
Please send the email to ***** since I have no printer.

Ms. VanDomelen,

First and foremost, I apologize that your item is defective. According to your account, you contacted Customer Service the same day you submitted your post and we helped you with your request. Unfortunately, we can only e-mail this information to the e-mail address on the account for security reasons, but you are welcome to forward the e-mails to someone who can print them if need be.

For future reference, you can click on “RMA Request” at the bottom of our website or contact Customer Service anytime you wish to return something. If there’s anything you need, feel free to PM us!

Thank You,
Newegg Support

TRENDING THREADS