Deny create directory

How can I prvent students from creating directories at the root of c:
drive?
(Or at another place in the file directory tree... ) We have W2K3 AD.

TIA
Milos

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Best way I can think of is put the students in a security
group, and deny them the permission to create directories
on the drive.