drow henchman in hotu

can anyone remember what she shouts in combat?
i may have heard it wrong back when i played the campaign, but did she
shout: "Vith usstan!" once?

could be the german version as well

derek
--
derek holzer
medien.akbild.ac.at

"derek foster" <derek@medien.akbild.ac.at> wrote in message
> can anyone remember what she shouts in combat?
> i may have heard it wrong back when i played the campaign, but did she
> shout: "Vith usstan!" once?

I don't know... I didnt' give her long enough to say anything.... but her
head hitting the floor after I cut it off her body

derek foster wrote:
> can anyone remember what she shouts in combat?
> i may have heard it wrong back when i played the campaign, but did she
> shout: "Vith usstan!" once?
>
> could be the german version as well

Looking through the sound resources of the german version, I can't find it
among the battle cries. But one of the other sound clips, where she tells
she have to sort her backpack items, start with those words.

HTH
Hans

In article <lh7wc.49688$vP.23880@news.chello.at>, derek foster
<derek@medien.akbild.ac.at> wrote:

> can anyone remember what she shouts in combat?
> i may have heard it wrong back when i played the campaign, but did she
> shout: "Vith usstan!" once?

She says "Vith usstan!" when she fails to open a lock. Can't remember
her battlecry offhand.

Richard.

"Richard Buckle" <richardb@sailmaker.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <lh7wc.49688$vP.23880@news.chello.at>, derek foster
> <derek@medien.akbild.ac.at> wrote:
>
> > can anyone remember what she shouts in combat?
> > i may have heard it wrong back when i played the campaign, but did she
> > shout: "Vith usstan!" once?
>
> She says "Vith usstan!" when she fails to open a lock. Can't remember
> her battlecry offhand.
>
> Richard.

I have:

Vith Usstan
Aithgartie (something like that) guide my hand
For the seer.
You shall fall
Your life is forfit

As possible battle cries.

Insane Ranter wrote:

> I have:
>
> Vith Usstan
> Aithgartie (something like that) guide my hand
> For the seer.
> You shall fall
> Your life is forfit
>
> As possible battle cries.

hmm vith usstan is a bit, ehm... if you enter it in a drow-common
dictionary, well you get the deal..

--
derek holzer
medien.akbild.ac.at