Local User cannot logon onto domain server

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

We have outside clients that use FTP to log into their web
site folder and the server sets in our domain. There was
never a problem logging on before Friday when we change
some Domain Security policy settings and setup a ne GP for
a new OU. In the Domain Security Policy we set "log on
local" to the domain users so users can log into terminal
services. Would this setting hinder the local login users
from FTPing to member servers?

This is the error message from EV.
Event ID 534, 680, 681, 529
The user has not been granted the requested type at this
machine

Thanks in advance.

if someone is coming in from FTP, they would not fit under the Domain Users
group, since they are not in that group yet. Domain Users are users that
logged on to the domain already.

--
Derek Melber
BrainCore.Net