blue shadow on cox/1st generation mits

Last response: in Home Theatre
April 29, 2004 10:00:54 AM

I finally got the HDTV feed from Cox on my first generation Mits (65"). It
required me to get an adapter for the Mits (RGB-CV10). Everything was
installed by Cox, but on my HDTV channels, I'm getting a blue shadow around
all images in the screen. The Cox guy is back today with a new HDTV
converter box, but has anyone else had the issue and do you know what is
causing it?
Anonymous
May 2, 2004 11:03:42 PM

I have Cox HD as well - anything I watch has a greenish tint on the 6
HDTV channels only. I was given suggestion of changing wires out -
did getting a new box help?
Anonymous
May 5, 2004 6:37:51 PM

your greenish tint is because you have one of your componate inputs in
the wrong socket. make sure that it is plugged into the rights collor
coded sockets!

SV wrote:
> I have Cox HD as well - anything I watch has a greenish tint on the 6
> HDTV channels only. I was given suggestion of changing wires out -
> did getting a new box help?
Anonymous
May 5, 2004 6:39:09 PM

Did you run auto convergence or realign the 2 convergences so the ligned
all three color prjectors correctly? if not you need to do so!

!