local admin password push

We need to change the local admin password on 400 Win2K
workstations. Has anyone pushed a local admin password
change and if so how did you go about it. I have read
somewhere that this is not feasible?
1 answer Last reply
More about local admin password push

    On Mon, 3 May 2004 18:04:33 -0700, "William" <bwatson10@cox.net> wrote:

    >We need to change the local admin password on 400 Win2K
    >workstations. Has anyone pushed a local admin password
    >change and if so how did you go about it. I have read
    >somewhere that this is not feasible?

    See tip 7324 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

    Jerold Schulman
    Windows: General MVP