NTBackup not backing up to network location

First time trying to get a backup to run from a bat file. I have a bks file
that works, however the following command line code doesnt give me the same
results.

ntbackup backup "c:\BackupDrewsLaptop.bks" /v:yes /l:f /m normal /f
"\\aivansrv01\data\backup\drewslaptop\Backup.bkf" /snap:eek:n

I am trying to backup to the network location file in AIVANSRV01, using the
file selections stored in the file BackupDrewsLaptop.bks.

When I run the bat file it goes through the motions, gives no errors, but
also doesnt back anything up.

Am I missing something obvious?
--
Drew Jarvis