Password Expiry Question

Jonathan

Hi everyone,

I have recently instagated a monthly password change in y
organization. All is fine except for one thing...........

The users are reminded 14 days before expiry, can I
change this so that is only reminds the users a couple of
days before?

TIA

Jonathan

In Windows 2000 and later, you can use Group Policy settings to change when
the Password
Change Notification is presented. In Windows 2000, the policy setting is
Prompt user to change password before expiration. In Windows 2003, the
policy setting is Interactive Logon: Prompt user to change password before
expiration.

This setting is under:
Computer Configuration | Windows Settings | Security Settings | Local
Policies | Security Options