Package Software for GPO

I have software I need to deploy using GPO that has many items to
install. The initial install has an MSI file, but after that service
packs, hotfixes, registry entries and files needed to be installed.
What would be the best way to do this?

The best way is to populate each installation package to users in the GPO.
Create the GPO for your update, add all your setup file link , inclulding patch (this works only if its exe file)

If its zip file, unzip the file in a shared forlder and add shortcut to that share with the GPO is the best I think.

At least the first part I have use it in the past it works fine as long as you
Hope it helps