ganesh

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2004

Hi there,

I've a problem with my wireless keyboard, Brand name is Belkin, I can not
use this keyboard evey second it pops up ALT-V menu(wjhatever menu assigned
for the software), i've to press escape to continue the work

it is really annoying me, any help pls

Thanks

What did Belkin say when you asked them about this problem? (It does not
sound like an XP problem).

"Ganesh" <gsganesh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi there,
>
> I've a problem with my wireless keyboard, Brand name is Belkin, I can not
> use this keyboard evey second it pops up ALT-V menu(wjhatever menu
> assigned for the software), i've to press escape to continue the work
>
> it is really annoying me, any help pls
>
> Thanks

ganesh

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2004

I send email to them, But no reply from them

> What did Belkin say when you asked them about this problem? (It does not
> sound like an XP problem).

> "Ganesh" <gsganesh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I've a problem with my wireless keyboard, Brand name is Belkin, I can not
>> use this keyboard evey second it pops up ALT-V menu(wjhatever menu
>> assigned for the software), i've to press escape to continue the work
>>
>> it is really annoying me, any help pls
>>
>> Thanks

Use the phone support at 1-800-2belkin.