wireless keyboard problem

Hi there,

I've a problem with my wireless keyboard, Brand name is Belkin, I can not
use this keyboard evey second it pops up ALT-V menu(wjhatever menu assigned
for the software), i've to press escape to continue the work

it is really annoying me, any help pls

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about wireless keyboard problem

    What did Belkin say when you asked them about this problem? (It does not
    sound like an XP problem).

    "Ganesh" <gsganesh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I've a problem with my wireless keyboard, Brand name is Belkin, I can not
    > use this keyboard evey second it pops up ALT-V menu(wjhatever menu
    > assigned for the software), i've to press escape to continue the work
    >
    > it is really annoying me, any help pls
    >
    > Thanks

    I send email to them, But no reply from them

    > What did Belkin say when you asked them about this problem? (It does not
    > sound like an XP problem).

    > "Ganesh" <gsganesh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi there,
    >>
    >> I've a problem with my wireless keyboard, Brand name is Belkin, I can not
    >> use this keyboard evey second it pops up ALT-V menu(wjhatever menu
    >> assigned for the software), i've to press escape to continue the work
    >>
    >> it is really annoying me, any help pls
    >>
    >> Thanks

    Use the phone support at 1-800-2belkin.

    >I send email to them, But no reply from them

    >> What did Belkin say when you asked them about this problem? (It does not
    >> sound like an XP problem).
    >>
    >> --
    >> "Ganesh" <gsganesh@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >>> Hi there,
    >>>
    >>> I've a problem with my wireless keyboard, Brand name is Belkin, I can
    >>> not use this keyboard evey second it pops up ALT-V menu(wjhatever menu
    >>> assigned for the software), i've to press escape to continue the work
    >>>
    >>> it is really annoying me, any help pls
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

Wireless Microsoft Keyboards Windows XP