Make the user to power user on the local computer

Hi - is it a way to give a user power user access on the local computer
thrue GPO?
Running av 2000 server
Please!
/Martin

On Fri, 7 May 2004 13:26:13 +0200, "Martin H" <a@a.com> wrote:

>Hi - is it a way to give a user power user access on the local computer
>thrue GPO?
>Running av 2000 server
>Please!
>/Martin

Yes.

Use tip 5319 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com as a guide.

Jerold Schulman
Windows: General MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com

Great - but I got it to worked in another way...
I just typed in the correct name of the group on the local computer in the
GPO...
Thanks anyway!
/Martin

"Jerold Schulman" <Jerry@jsiinc.com> skrev i meddelandet
> On Fri, 7 May 2004 13:26:13 +0200, "Martin H" <a@a.com> wrote:
>
> >Hi - is it a way to give a user power user access on the local computer
> >thrue GPO?
> >Running av 2000 server
> >Please!
> >/Martin