Setting IE Start page

Dirk

Hi NG,

I have created a GPO to set the default start page for IE.
The first time a user logs on, the settings are correct. But when the user
changes the settings, the GPO does not fix the address.
Is there any way to have a GPO, that sets the start page to a default at
logon - no matter what settings the user made?

Dirk

There is another setting in the same place you set the homepage to the
effect of "allow user to change default homepage". Set this to disabled and
you should be set.

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com

"Dirk" <dirk.gringel@info-systeme.com.nospam> wrote in message
> Hi NG,
>
> I have created a GPO to set the default start page for IE.
> The first time a user logs on, the settings are correct. But when the user
> changes the settings, the GPO does not fix the address.
> Is there any way to have a GPO, that sets the start page to a default at
> logon - no matter what settings the user made?
>
> Dirk

TRENDING THREADS