Policy is only applied if changed??

florian

Hello,

I set up a policy and set authenticated users to apply it.
If I logon as any user, the policy is applied.
But if I cange anything I set in the policy manually, and reboot (to re-apply the policy), nothing happens.
If I change the policy itself (any entry), it will be applied at the next logon.

With "gpresult /z" I can see the needed things set in the policy.

So, my users receive, but don't apply the policy if it's unchanged.. how is this possible?

Thanks for any answer!
-Florian-

In the appropriate Group Policy under computer configuration/administrative
templates/system/Group Policy enable registry policy processing for "process even if
GPO has not changed" and be sure to read the full explanation of that setting. If it
is an Internet Explorer policy you may need to enable IE policy processing. --- Steve