SceCli Events Every 7 minutes

angelo

Hello,

I'm Having Problems with a DC here. I'm Getting the SceCli
1704 event exacly every 7 minutes, and I don't know wich
could be the problem. it's clear that the server is
unnecesary applying group policy every 7 minutes wich also
causes that the server at those times to be extremely
slow. I don't know where to check, can anyone know about
this issue??

what is the error associated with the number?

--
Derek Melber
BrainCore.Net
"Angelo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I'm Having Problems with a DC here. I'm Getting the SceCli
> 1704 event exacly every 7 minutes, and I don't know wich
> could be the problem. it's clear that the server is
> unnecesary applying group policy every 7 minutes wich also
> causes that the server at those times to be extremely
> slow. I don't know where to check, can anyone know about
> this issue??

Hello,

Thanks Derek, There are no Error codes in the event,
just this event that says This:

"Security policy in the Group policy objects are applied
successfully."

this adds too much load to the server and the other
services suffers for this behavior. how I can change this??

I thought you were getting an error every 7 minutes? The message you just
typed indicated the GPO applied successfully?

What am I missing?

--
Derek Melber
BrainCore.Net
> Hello,
>
> Thanks Derek, There are no Error codes in the event,
> just this event that says This:
>
> "Security policy in the Group policy objects are applied
> successfully."
>
> this adds too much load to the server and the other
> services suffers for this behavior. how I can change this??

Derek,

It's true, it's good thing, the policy is succefully
applying, but every 7 minutes??? this makes the apps and
services that I'm running in the server to work very slow
in the cycle of the 7 minutes.

Ok, now I see.

Make sure that the settings under Computer configuration|Administrative
Templates|System|Group Policy are not set to apply GPOs even if nothing
changes. They would be the * policy processing policies in the list.

--
Derek Melber
BrainCore.Net