SceCli Events Every 7 minutes

Hello,

I'm Having Problems with a DC here. I'm Getting the SceCli
1704 event exacly every 7 minutes, and I don't know wich
could be the problem. it's clear that the server is
unnecesary applying group policy every 7 minutes wich also
causes that the server at those times to be extremely
slow. I don't know where to check, can anyone know about
this issue??
5 answers Last reply
More about scecli events minutes

    what is the error associated with the number?

    --
    Derek Melber
    BrainCore.Net
    "Angelo" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm Having Problems with a DC here. I'm Getting the SceCli
    > 1704 event exacly every 7 minutes, and I don't know wich
    > could be the problem. it's clear that the server is
    > unnecesary applying group policy every 7 minutes wich also
    > causes that the server at those times to be extremely
    > slow. I don't know where to check, can anyone know about
    > this issue??

    Hello,

    Thanks Derek, There are no Error codes in the event,
    just this event that says This:

    "Security policy in the Group policy objects are applied
    successfully."

    this adds too much load to the server and the other
    services suffers for this behavior. how I can change this??

    I thought you were getting an error every 7 minutes? The message you just
    typed indicated the GPO applied successfully?

    What am I missing?

    --
    Derek Melber
    BrainCore.Net
    > Hello,
    >
    > Thanks Derek, There are no Error codes in the event,
    > just this event that says This:
    >
    > "Security policy in the Group policy objects are applied
    > successfully."
    >
    > this adds too much load to the server and the other
    > services suffers for this behavior. how I can change this??

    Derek,

    It's true, it's good thing, the policy is succefully
    applying, but every 7 minutes??? this makes the apps and
    services that I'm running in the server to work very slow
    in the cycle of the 7 minutes.

    Ok, now I see.

    Make sure that the settings under Computer configuration|Administrative
    Templates|System|Group Policy are not set to apply GPOs even if nothing
    changes. They would be the * policy processing policies in the list.

    --
    Derek Melber
    BrainCore.Net

Policy Events Servers Windows