Exempting OU from GPO

Greetings,

I have a default domain policy that runs a login script, among other
things. I'm applying a 2nd GPO to a SITE (a specific subnet) to run a
2nd logon script. This works great... any computer in this subnet
gets this script and it runs after my initial script. However, I
would like to exempt certain computers in this subnet from running the
script. I've moved each of these computers to its own OU, added them
to a security group and linked the GPO to the OU. I then denied AGP
on the security group I've created. However, this does not stop the
script from running.

What am I missing?

Thanks for your help.
1 answer Last reply
More about exempting

    you need to deny AGP permission at the GPO linked to the site.

    --
    Derek Melber
    BrainCore.Net
    "Victor Fisher" <vfisher@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Greetings,
    >
    > I have a default domain policy that runs a login script, among other
    > things. I'm applying a 2nd GPO to a SITE (a specific subnet) to run a
    > 2nd logon script. This works great... any computer in this subnet
    > gets this script and it runs after my initial script. However, I
    > would like to exempt certain computers in this subnet from running the
    > script. I've moved each of these computers to its own OU, added them
    > to a security group and linked the GPO to the OU. I then denied AGP
    > on the security group I've created. However, this does not stop the
    > script from running.
    >
    > What am I missing?
    >
    > Thanks for your help.

Policy Windows