How to lock an XP workstation after a specified period of ..

Where is the GPO for locking an XP workstation after a specified period of
inactivity located? Is this somthing that can only be specified in a
domain level policy or can I specify it in local machine policy?
4 answers Last reply
More about lock workstation period

    On Wed, 12 May 2004 08:49:38 -0400, "John_01" <tmp@nospam.com> wrote:

    >Where is the GPO for locking an XP workstation after a specified period of
    >inactivity located? Is this somthing that can only be specified in a
    >domain level policy or can I specify it in local machine policy?

    Screen saver policy, domain or local.

    Jerold Schulman
    Windows: General MVP
    JSI, Inc.
    http://www.jsiinc.com

    I'm in local computer policy under computer configuration. I assumed I
    would find it under Windows Settings but I do not see anything related to
    screen saver policy. Can you tell me exactly where to find it?

    Thanks,
    John

    Can you tell me exactly where to find it? I'm looking under Local Computer
    Policy under Computer Configuration. I assumed I would find it in Windows
    Settings but can't seem to locate anything related to screensaver policy.

    Thanks,
    John

    UserConfiguration/Adminstrative templates/Control Panel/Display

Policy Workstations Windows XP Windows