NWN & SOU

mark

Hi

I bought the gold edition of nwn and sou today from game(uk). Should there
be manuals in the box or am i stuck with accessing the ones on the disc. im
sure the game is perfectly playable without the manuals but it is nice to
have a reference point whilst playing. Is the 2nd expansion pack available
in the uk?

Cheers

Skimmer

Mark wrote:
> Hi
>
> I bought the gold edition of nwn and sou today from game(uk). Should
> there be manuals in the box or am i stuck with accessing the ones on
> the disc. im sure the game is perfectly playable without the manuals
> but it is nice to have a reference point whilst playing. Is the 2nd
> expansion pack available in the uk?
>
> Cheers
>
> Skimmer

That's why I purposely bought NWN separately, because I need all that
physical material around me when I play! :) Plus, it's just easier to read
a manual in my hands rather than stare at a screen.

mark

Sorry, just found relevant post below. thx

"Mark" <skinner12piss@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I bought the gold edition of nwn and sou today from game(uk). Should
there
> be manuals in the box or am i stuck with accessing the ones on the disc.
im
> sure the game is perfectly playable without the manuals but it is nice to
> have a reference point whilst playing. Is the 2nd expansion pack
available
> in the uk?
>
> Cheers
>
> Skimmer

NP. Thanks for taking the time to look up answers already given! You sir are
one of the few

"John Salerno" <johnjsalNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Mark wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I bought the gold edition of nwn and sou today from game(uk). Should
> > there be manuals in the box or am i stuck with accessing the ones on
> > the disc. im sure the game is perfectly playable without the manuals
> > but it is nice to have a reference point whilst playing. Is the 2nd
> > expansion pack available in the uk?
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Skimmer
>
> That's why I purposely bought NWN separately, because I need all that
> physical material around me when I play! :) Plus, it's just easier to
read
> a manual in my hands rather than stare at a screen.

Could print it out =)p hehe....

strange,

i purchased gold plus hordes as a bundle in the small format boxes (in oz at
least) and they both had manwells (the gold version being the original nwn
manual plus a little extra content, with a gold cover (as opposed to the
original black))

Rogar III