Bill Gates and His MP's- The Slow Monopolization Our Lives

ATIisGhostlyblue

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2006
[/u]The Xbox 360 is merely Bill Gates attempt to monopololize the gaming system market, and the following discusses the reasons why millions were duped into this “game system” due to Microsoft’s large pockets, ability to advertise, and its corner on the pc market. Let’s face it, Sony has been in the gaming entertainment system much longer than Microsoft. This fact alone should allot them much more respect than Bill Gate’s lame faux gaming system. Microsoft is good at making OS’s for PC’s, and dealing with pc hardware; hence, the 360 is merely a motherboard based pc with a good video card. For the hefty price of
$400 dollars I could buy an awesome video card for my PC and play great 3d games online with free servers. Essentially, a 360 is a PC with a fancy case. Most people are impatient. They want the best out there, the soonest they can get it, no matter the cost or quality. When the 360 came out, all my friends went running to buy it, whereas I patiently waited, because I knew sony was brewing a true new age gaming system to the likes Bill Gates couldn’t dream of. I told them to wait for the ps3. Be patient. It will be worth it. All of the pre- adolescent teens watched TV commercials on MTV and FOX for the 360 and became consumer slaves to Microsoft. Microsoft has proven it is good at conning people into buying crap. The whole first week the 360 came out all you heard on the news was of it crashing and reports from store employees who had to replace disks in it every few days because it tore them apart. Microsoft quickly dumped millions into covering these ads up and dispersing new systems to those who had problems to silence the truth. Just as windows XP crashed during its first premiere, proving Microsoft will rush everything and deal with the problems later, the 360 proved no different in Microsoft’s line of inferior products. With a budget of billions to waste, its hard for a product to flop. Eventually, all the wining brats and spoiled teens, as well as the innocent mid 20’s college students who didn’t know any better wasted hundred’s of dollars on the systems and its mediocre game selection, as well as paying out the ass for a rip off online service just to play the games. Now they all realize that what they bought was a joke, and are all wishing they could have just been patient. The stats speak for themselves. The game choices speak for themselves. The ps3 has spent nearly no money advertising, because Sony knows it has no need to. A 360 is merely a manifestation of consumers “want it now” ideals, a dream in a commercial. The PS3 is real, and its coming, and Bill Gates is crapping in his pants at this very moment. He knows time will tell.Look at the size of the damn power converter to the 360? Could you put a little more effort into making that thing smaller? It’s the size of abdamn cat. Might have well put that in the case, and sold it at Best buy as a gaming desktop.

Additionaly, I trully do not understand you people. The facts are Bill Gates is slowly and methodically taking over the world...bare with me for a moment. Around 99 2001 Gates was quoted saying something like he want to get rid of currency or money, which was quickly dismised as hearsay and now you have him bringing out his new console where he was quoted saying he wanted every house hold to have a 360 whether your 6 or 60, making stupid reasons but reasons none the less to for people to buy one. Basically, Bill gates told us hey im bringing a new windows out, it's great, i ripped it off the MAC O/S system and made it mine, but by me doing that i am bringing your gaming experiance and my master plan to a new level for now games will be released on xbox and computer where you guys can play head to head with each other over xbox live computers with mouse and keyboards....sounds like i came be a game nerd anywhere anytime without a handheld device that like a half foot by a foot...basically what i am saying is playstation cant make it do more with your computer because that evil damn bastured bill gates already owns your computer and the software letting an outside company do more with your own program (that you stole once again) is A. stupid and B. impossable for sony to do... We can all agree Gates is the new age hitler and we will all be using microsoft points to buy our
grocerys: Tomatos 200 microsoft points
Bread 350 microsoft points
Butter doesnt exsist anymore because bill doesnt want fat people in his "micro-world"

you can't see me, for IamaGhoSt

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006
Yes, yes Bill Gates is all the source of the conspiracies in the world. He's known to be the member of "The Illuminati", "Free Masons" and maybe "Al Quida" and rumors that he maybe also an alien and plans to rule the world in his fingertips. And he got me good, since I'm using Microsoft XP and got the the XBOX and 360.

Gh0stDrag0n

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2006
Opinions are like A$$holes, everyone has one.
Guess what?

They all stink.

Sounds to me like you need an excuse, your PS3 let you down?
Go ahead blame Microsoft if it makes you feel better, in the end you still got ripped off.
Have fun with that High Def movie player Sony is forcing down your fanboy throat.
Do you enjoy paying for a "demo" on PS3's "free" online service? Last time I checked you got them FREE on XBL.
If it wasn't for the XBox 360 Sony would still be "milking" the PS2 cash cow, Monopolize that. :evil:

Mex

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005
People, people, you don't understand...this man is a genius!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I haven't laughed this hard since I last visited Shakiraboboob's blog!...And that's saying something.

Apple_Fritters

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2006
When the 360 came out, all my friends went running to buy it, whereas I patiently waited, because I knew sony was brewing a true new age gaming system to the likes Bill Gates couldn’t dream of. I told them to wait for the ps3. Be patient. It will be worth it.

You're right! We get it now. We have learned from the past...and nobody is buying the PS3. Today, there where four PS3's at Best Buy. Nobody cares.