Stop my pictures from redirecting when redirecting my docs

Tags:
  • Policy
  • Microsoft
  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 13, 2004 12:16:09 PM

Can someone tell me how to stop my pictures from redirecting when you choose teh gpo to redirect folders?

I have even deleted the key

my pictures

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders

when the user logs in.

More about : stop pictures redirecting redirecting docs

Anonymous
May 14, 2004 2:50:10 AM

Jason-

So far as I know, you're SOL on this one.

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com