Stop my pictures from redirecting when redirecting my docs

Can someone tell me how to stop my pictures from redirecting when you choose teh gpo to redirect folders?

I have even deleted the key

my pictures

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders

when the user logs in.
1 answer Last reply
More about stop pictures redirecting redirecting docs

    Jason-

    So far as I know, you're SOL on this one.

    Brian Desmond
    Windows Server MVP
    desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

    Http://www.briandesmond.com

    "jason g" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can someone tell me how to stop my pictures from redirecting when you
    choose teh gpo to redirect folders?

    > I have even deleted the key
    >
    > my pictures
    >
    > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User
    Shell Folders

    > when the user logs in.

Policy Microsoft Windows