I finished NWN.

I've finished Neverwinter Nights and I have to say, what an ending!

I only have two questions.

What is the special holy water for?

and

What are the old rags for?

Someone must know.

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 19:03:07 -0400, "Dylan Hunt" <quantum@look.ca>
wrote:

>I've finished Neverwinter Nights and I have to say, what an ending!
>
>I only have two questions.
>
>What is the special holy water for?

I think a bug.

It's a quest item for one of the henchmen at one point. I
think it's not handled correctly so you can end up with more than 1 of
it.

Dylan Hunt wrote:

> I've finished Neverwinter Nights and I have to say, what an ending!
>
> I only have two questions.
>
> What is the special holy water for?

You can use it for certain weapon upgrades.

> and
>
> What are the old rags for?

Nothing.

Loren Pechtel wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 19:03:07 -0400, "Dylan Hunt" <quantum@look.ca>
> wrote:

>>What is the special holy water for?
>

> I think a bug.
>
> It's a quest item for one of the henchmen at one point.

Celestial Elixir =/= special holy water.

"Dylan Hunt" <quantum@look.ca> wrote in message
> I've finished Neverwinter Nights and I have to say, what an ending!
>
> I only have two questions.
>
> What is the special holy water for?

Whenever the bishop needs that special kick!

> and
>
> What are the old rags for?

Checking the oil in my car.