saving files to folders

Tags:
  • Lotus
  • Windows XP
February 5, 2005 6:55:06 AM

it apears I have the same word files saved in different locations. lotus
files and word files show up twice in the system and are mixed up like lotus
word pro are in the microsoft word folder etc. also in different paths some
in documents,some in paint shop paths? how can I move and default to proper
paths and folders?
seems I can save any file to any folder or path. New to this system!!
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Duane

More about : saving files folders

Anonymous
February 5, 2005 4:20:09 PM

"Duane L." <DuaneL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>it apears I have the same word files saved in different locations. lotus
>files and word files show up twice in the system and are mixed up like lotus
>word pro are in the microsoft word folder etc. also in different paths some
>in documents,some in paint shop paths? how can I move and default to proper
>paths and folders?

For help with Notes, visit Lotus's support. Help with Word is
available from

--
(tm)
!