Office 2000 Service Packs in Software Installation

David

We just configured Software Installation in Group Policy to assign Office
2000 to computers in the OU. Is there a way to automatically include service
packs?
Thank you in advance,
David

David,

Yes, you just need to apply the various .msp files ( from SP2 and SP3 ) to
the administrative install of Office 2000 and then redeploy. I would go
straight to SP3 but beware of this means ( there are security 'features'
that might cause some issues - specifically Outlook ).

HTH,

Cary