My computer screen turns into snow and freezes in a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve-0234

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2007
My computer screen turns into snow and freezes in a game
- i got a new comp i made it has a Evga 7600gts, amd athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 4200+ socket 939, aspire atx- as 500 w 12 power supply, Asus a8n sli deluxe motherboard, value ram, westren digital 250 gb hardrive, lit-on dvd drive and cd drive, Logisys Gaming Arcilyic case. It had a blue screen that said n_v4.disp.dll error, and then i updated the chipset and i didn't update bios that didn't work it started the screen when i loaded a game to turn into snow, but then i did the windows again and now it freezes on every game when i get into the game and move the guy. It also sometimes turn into snow before i load the game. What is the problem could it be the updated chipset still on the computer if so tell me how to uninstall

P.S PLZ HELP ME I NEED TO GAME AGAIN

tamalero

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006
honestly, he should tell us ifhe updated said game, and if only that game is affected
perhaps a corruption ( or he using a pirate game ) may cause these weird errors.

steve-0234

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2007
IT DIDN'T WORK It work only for little bit and then closed out went back to counter strike source and it froze and went t o a blue screen and also restarted my computer

ton8272

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2011
i had the same problem its easy to fix. send your video card back to manufacturer they will replace it and it will work again. you have a bad card.

Status
Not open for further replies.