Block inheritage for Default Domain Policy

Hello!
I want to know if there is a way to block the use of the default domain
policy. In my opinion i would create a OU with users inside an set the
"Block Inheritage".
Reegards
Phil

That is correct, however, if they have the "do not block" policy enabled then it doesn't matter which setting you have selected, the default domain gp will always process on those pc's.

Thanks