GP error

I am running w2k service pack4, I am unable to get to any
GPO from my domain controllers. Error message that comes
up is "failed to open gpo. You may not have appropriate
rights." Details "the system cannot find the path
specified" I have checked my path for sysvol and it is
there. I checked the MS sight for resolution and what
they tell me to do does nothing. I have 2 domain
controllers. I can create a gpo in users and comp
butafter creation above message comes up. Please someone
help

"georgeGPO" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<e3f001c43c44$afb90f00$a001280a@phx.gbl>...
> I am running w2k service pack4, I am unable to get to any
> GPO from my domain controllers. Error message that comes
> up is "failed to open gpo. You may not have appropriate
> rights." Details "the system cannot find the path
> specified" I have checked my path for sysvol and it is
> there. I checked the MS sight for resolution and what
> they tell me to do does nothing. I have 2 domain
> controllers. I can create a gpo in users and comp
> butafter creation above message comes up. Please someone
> help

Not to try and belittle you but,
have you insured that your identity has sufficient rights to access
and modify the policy? you should have either your specific id or a
admin group you are assigned to be assigned read, write, modify... to
the policy.