Display Users in Domain Group

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
May 17, 2004 11:25:30 PM

I have a server that has Windows 2000 Advanced Server
that is in a domain. I would like to display the users
that are in group Arizona_Sales which is in the CORP
domain.

Please help me display the users in this group.

Thanks,

Mike
Anonymous
May 18, 2004 6:58:19 AM

One way is to use the showmbrs utility from the Resource Kit. You can download
it at the second link below. --- Steve

http://www.ss64.com/nt/showmbrs.html
http://www.petri.co.il/download_free_reskit_tools.htm

!