exclamation oint

When I do a shift-exclamation point, it comes oout upside down;
like this: !
5 answers Last reply
More about exclamation oint

    Looks to be the right way up to me..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/user

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "herbzee" <her.ky@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > When I do a shift-exclamation point, it comes oout upside down;
    > like this: !

    Mike: very strange; in the compose window, it shows upside down, but
    when I view my post, it sees what U do. Wierd-thanx anayway
    cheers-Herb.

    herbzee wrote:
    > Mike: very strange; in the compose window, it shows upside down, but
    > when I view my post, it sees what U do. Wierd-thanx anayway
    > cheers-Herb.

    ¡I wonder if it stays.. upside down.. once transferred.¡

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    What trickery is this?.. there was a time when you would have been burned at
    the stake for such open heresy.. :)

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/user

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    "Shenan Stanley" <news_helper@hushmail.com> wrote in message
    > !
    >
    > Mike Hall (MS-MVP) wrote:
    >> Looks to be the right way up to me..
    >
    > herbzee wrote:
    >> Mike: very strange; in the compose window, it shows upside down, but
    >> when I view my post, it sees what U do. Wierd-thanx anayway
    >> cheers-Herb.
    >
    > ¡I wonder if it stays.. upside down.. once transferred.¡
    >
    > --
    > <- Shenan ->

    It's up the correct way on my screen (reading your message) there is no
    problem....

    "herbzee" <her.ky@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > When I do a shift-exclamation point, it comes oout upside down;
    > like this: !

Microsoft Windows XP