Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
February 5, 2005 7:49:38 PM

When I do a shift-exclamation point, it comes oout upside down;
like this: !

More about : exclamation oint

Anonymous
February 5, 2005 7:49:39 PM

Looks to be the right way up to me..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"herbzee" <her.ky@verizon.net> wrote in message
> When I do a shift-exclamation point, it comes oout upside down;
> like this: !

Anonymous
February 5, 2005 8:14:29 PM

Mike: very strange; in the compose window, it shows upside down, but
when I view my post, it sees what U do. Wierd-thanx anayway
cheers-Herb.

Mike Hall (MS-MVP) wrote:

> Looks to be the right way up to me..

February 5, 2005 8:14:30 PM

herbzee wrote:
> Mike: very strange; in the compose window, it shows upside down, but
> when I view my post, it sees what U do. Wierd-thanx anayway
> cheers-Herb.

¡I wonder if it stays.. upside down.. once transferred.¡

--
<- Shenan ->
February 5, 2005 8:14:31 PM

What trickery is this?.. there was a time when you would have been burned at
the stake for such open heresy.. :)

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"Shenan Stanley" <news_helper@hushmail.com> wrote in message
news:o Q0oXT7CFHA.3824@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> !
>
> Mike Hall (MS-MVP) wrote:
>> Looks to be the right way up to me..
>
> herbzee wrote:
>> Mike: very strange; in the compose window, it shows upside down, but
>> when I view my post, it sees what U do. Wierd-thanx anayway
>> cheers-Herb.
>
> ¡I wonder if it stays.. upside down.. once transferred.¡
>
> --
> <- Shenan ->

February 11, 2005 10:55:05 PM

It's up the correct way on my screen (reading your message) there is no
problem....